ENERGY ENGINEERING / EPC / EPCM
(Energy Supply, Cogeneration, Utilities)
Balance Energy offers engineering services in;
- Power generation (Gas turbine, reciprocating gas/diesel, steam turbine, coal)
- Cogeneration and HRSG design/option selection/optimisation (Balance Energy previously owned a gas turbine driven cogeneration plant)
- Heat integration & Heat recovery, (many projects completed using multiple solutions)
- Compression (selection, engineering and optimisation)
- Complex steam systems & Boilers (selection, engineering and optimisation)
- Heat Recovery Steam Generation (selection, engineering and optimisation)
- Metallurgical Heat recovery (selection, engineering and optimisation)
Our consulting Engineering/EPCM and EPC Capabilities include;
- Prefeasibility & feasibility Studies – for example: Turbine HRSG options in the O&G sector
- High/Concept level assessment – estimating project capital, financial performance and key practical issues. We have done this work in all sectors listed.
- Bankable Studies (Detailed Design & Cost Estimation) – for example; gas turbine driven CHP with gas supply, gas compression and HV integration.
- EPCM (Engineering & Project Management) – examples include implementation of multi-project efficiency improvement programs – in heat recovery, advanced controls and compressed air.
- EPC (Turn Key/Fixed Price project implementation) – heat recovery, control upgrades, steam systems, compressed air various one off applications.